Solved: Adobe Acrobat X Pro cannot be set as default progr - Adobe Support Community -

Solved: Adobe Acrobat X Pro cannot be set as default progr - Adobe Support Community -

Looking for:

Adobe Acrobat X Pro no longer works after upgrading to Windows 10 - Microsoft Community - Can I Still Download Adobe Acrobat Xi? 













































     


Adobe Acrobat XI and Adobe Reader XI End of Support.Solved: Acrobat X Pro is not working on Windows10 - Adobe Support Community -



  I'm a long time user of Adobe Acrobat X Pro which is now out of date and no longer supported. Adobe is pushing me to buy its "Latest and. The online Adobe tech wouldn't even talk to me about X Pro since she said it's no longer supported. I know how to set associations, but this eludes me. Acrobat. Solved: Adobe Acrobat X Pro has stopped working. When I click on it nothing happens. I tried reinstalling, but the same thing happens.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft windows 10 helpline india free

Autodesk revit 2014 full version free -

How to use adobe fireworks cs6 free. Adobe Fireworks Learn & Support